Rotator Cuff Repair Surgery in Turkey
Rotator Cuff Repair Surgery in Turkey through WorldMed Assist is affordable through our partnerships with state of the art Anadolu Medical Center in Turkey. Medically trained case managers provide patient advocacy to ensure you receive the best medical care available for your procedure. Anadolu, officially recognized by the Joint Commission International (JCI), was thoroughly investigated prior to selection. Your procedure, including travel to and from Turkey, is managed by registered nurses from beginning to conclusion, guaranteeing you the optimum experience.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Rotator Cuff Repair Surgery in Turkey in a nutshell:
- High quality. We work with JCI accredited hospitals such as Anadolu Medical Center and its very experienced surgeons.
- Extremely high cost savings of 50-70%. Treatment in Turkey offers significant cost savings
- Travel. Travel to Turkey is not far, and oftentimes the quality and cost savings are more than worth the trip. Our own travel agents can help you find the best way to travel to Turkey.
- Length of stay. The length of stay in the hospital is usually much longer than in the US. This will allow you to recover while under medical supervision much longer. All hospital rooms have a view of the Mediterranean.
- Culture/language. The warmth of the Turkish people is well known. English is no problem among the doctors.
Other options for quality Rotator Cuff Repair Surgery include:
- Rotator Cuff Repair Surgery in the U.S.
- Rotator Cuff Repair Surgery in India
- Rotator Cuff Repair Surgery in Mexico
We also provide information on costs: