Pacemaker Surgery in Turkey
Pacemaker Surgery in Turkey through WorldMed Assist is within your financial means. We work with Anadolu Medical Center in Turkey that collaborates with Johns Hopkins to provide innovative medical care. Our registered nurses make all arrangements necessary for the success of your procedure in Turkey. Our services carry the promise of quality medical care with individual attention to your needs.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Pacemaker Surgery in Turkey in a nutshell:
- You can receive medical treatment in a Turkish hospital for approximately 30 to 50 percent of the cost of identical US-based treatment.
- Your travel arrangements can be booked by our experienced travel agents with consideration for your special requirements.
- Anadolu Medical Center, a JCI accredited hospital, is an example of the excellent medical facilities in Turkey. Medical staff is extremely competent.
- A view of the Mediterranean from your hospital room will complement your extended recovery phase. It is routine in Turkey to remain hospitalized for a longer period while regaining your health.
- The ease of doctor-patient communications will meet your expectations as English is fluently spoken.
Other options for quality Pacemaker Surgery include:
We also provide information on costs:
How It Works
No COST Consultations
Dr. Sertac Cicek, Cardiac Surgeon, Turkey
Testimonial – Heart Surgery in Turkey