Nephrectomy – Kidney Removal Surgery in Turkey
Nephrectomy – Kidney Removal Surgery in Turkey through WorldMed Assist is affordable through our partnerships with state of the art Anadolu Medical Center in Turkey. Medically trained case managers provide patient advocacy to ensure you receive the best medical care available for your procedure. Anadolu, officially recognized by the Joint Commission International (JCI), was thoroughly investigated prior to selection. Your procedure, including travel to and from Turkey, is managed by registered nurses from beginning to conclusion, guaranteeing you the optimum experience.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Nephrectomy – Kidney Removal Surgery in Turkey in a nutshell:
- Medical care offered in Turkey is considerably less expensive than United States treatment. You can realistically expect to pay 30 to 50 percent less for your procedure.
- World class hospitals, such as Anadolu Medical Center (certified by the JCI), are selected by WorldMed Assist to perform surgical operations. These hospitals are staffed by top-notch surgeons, with significant experience in their field of medicine.
- Travel to Turkey is uncomplicated with our travel agents investigating the best options on your behalf. While reaching your destination in Turkey may require some extra time, it is well worth it in exchange for quality and cost-effective medical treatment.
- The policy in Turkey is for lengthier in-hospital recovery times. You will have the benefit of medical supervision during recovery while you enjoy the panorama of the Mediterranean from your hospital room.
- Language barriers are not an obstacle. Physicians are conversant in English.
Other options for Nephrectomy – Kidney Removal Surgery include:
- Nephrectomy – Kidney Removal Surgery in the U.S.
- Nephrectomy – Kidney Removal Surgery in India
- Nephrectomy – Kidney Removal Surgery in Mexico
We also provide information on costs: