Knee Replacement Surgery in Turkey
Knee Replacement Surgery in Turkey at low cost and high quality is now within reach through medical tourism company WorldMed Assist. Our nurses arrange all aspects of your treatment in Turkey and will act as your patient advocate. We have a partnership with Anadolu Medical Center. Anadolu is Joint Commission International (JCI) accredited and has a strategic relationship with Johns Hopkins.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Knee Replacement Surgery in Turkey in a nutshell:
- High quality. We work with JCI accredited hospitals such as Anadolu Medical Center and its very experienced surgeons.
- Extremely high cost savings of 50-70%. Treatment in Turkey offers significant cost savings
- Travel. Travel to Turkey is not far, and oftentimes the quality and cost savings are more than worth the trip. Our own travel agents can help you find the best way to travel to Turkey.
- Length of stay. The length of stay in the hospital is usually much longer than in the US. This will allow you to recover while under medical supervision much longer. All hospital rooms have a view of the Mediterranean.
- Culture/language. The warmth of the Turkish people is well known. English is no problem among the doctors.
Other options for quality Knee Replacement Surgery include:
- Knee Replacement Surgery in the U.S.
- Knee Replacement Surgery in India
- Knee Replacement Surgery in Mexico
- Knee Replacement Surgery in Costa Rica
We also provide information on costs: