Ileostomy Surgery in Turkey
Ileostomy Surgery in Turkey through WorldMed Assist is a unique approach to first-class medical care. Our association with high quality Anadolu Medical Center (which has a partnership with Johns Hopkins) makes surgical procedures at reasonable rates and very high quality possible for everyone. Our case managers, all medically trained, organize every aspect of your procedure in Turkey and have helped many patients receive medical intervention very quickly.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Ileostomy Surgery in Turkey in a nutshell:
- High quality. We work with JCI accredited hospitals such as Anadolu Medical Center and its very experienced surgeons.
- Extremely high cost savings of 50-70%. Treatment in Turkey offers significant cost savings
- Travel. Travel to Turkey is not far, and oftentimes the quality and cost savings are more than worth the trip. Our own travel agents can help you find the best way to travel to Turkey.
- Length of stay. The length of stay in the hospital is usually much longer than in the US. This will allow you to recover while under medical supervision much longer. All hospital rooms have a view of the Mediterranean.
- Culture/language. The warmth of the Turkish people is well known. English is no problem among the doctors.
Other options for quality Ileostomy Surgery include:
- Ileostomy Surgery in the U.S.
- Ileostomy Surgery in Mexico
- Ileostomy Surgery in Costa Rica
- Ileostomy Surgery in India
We also provide information on costs: