Hysterectomy Surgery in Turkey
Hysterectomy Surgery in Turkey through WorldMed Assist is within your financial means. We work with Anadolu Medical Center in Turkey that collaborates with Johns Hopkins to provide innovative medical care. Our registered nurses make all arrangements necessary for the success of your procedure in Turkey. Our services carry the promise of quality medical care with individual attention to your needs.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Hysterectomy Surgery in Turkey in a nutshell:
- High quality. We work with JCI accredited hospitals such as Anadolu Medical Center and its very experienced surgeons.
- Extremely high cost savings of 50-70%. Treatment in Turkey offers significant cost savings
- Travel. Travel to Turkey is not far, and oftentimes the quality and cost savings are more than worth the trip. Our own travel agents can help you find the best way to travel to Turkey.
- Length of stay. The length of stay in the hospital is usually much longer than in the US. This will allow you to recover while under medical supervision much longer. All hospital rooms have a view of the Mediterranean.
- Culture/language. The warmth of the Turkish people is well known. English is no problem among the doctors.
Other options for quality Hysterectomy Surgery include:
- Hysterectomy Surgery in the U.S.
- Hysterectomy in India
- Hysterectomy in Mexico
- Hysterectomy in Costa Rica
We also provide information on costs: