Hip Replacement Surgery in Turkey
Hip Replacement Surgery in Turkey at low cost and high quality is now within reach through medical tourism company WorldMed Assist. Our nurses arrange all aspects of your treatment in Turkey and will act as your patient advocate. We have a partnership with Anadolu Medical Center. Anadolu is Joint Commission International (JCI) accredited and has a strategic relationship with Johns Hopkins.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Hip Replacement Surgery in Turkey in a nutshell:
- Medical procedures performed in Turkey are especially appealing due to 50 to 70 percent savings, a substantial reduction over care offered in the United States.
- Travel to Turkey does not have to be complex with the assistance of our travel agents, who work hard to make your travel as pleasant as possible. This, combined with your savings, makes Turkish medical care a practicable choice.
- WorldMed Assist rigorously investigates international hospitals and their staff prior to entering into partnerships. The Anadolu Medical Center in Turkey, officially recognized by the JCI, and its physicians have met our criteria.
- Your health is paramount and, for this reason, Turkish hospitals promote protracted hospitalized recovery periods prior to discharge. Every room in Anadolu Medical Center faces the Mediterranean.
- Your entire experience from admittance to discharge is complemented by stellar care from health care providers with outstanding English skills.
Other options for quality Hip Replacement Surgery include:
- Hip Replacement Surgery in the U.S.
- Hip Replacement Surgery in Belgium
- Hip Replacement Surgery in India
- Hip Replacement Surgery in Mexico
We also provide information on costs: