Heart Valve Repair Surgery in Turkey
Heart Valve Repair Surgery in Turkey through WorldMed Assist is within your financial means. We work with Anadolu Medical Center in Turkey that collaborates with Johns Hopkins to provide innovative medical care. Our registered nurses make all arrangements necessary for the success of your procedure in Turkey. Our services carry the promise of quality medical care with individual attention to your needs.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Heart Valve Repair Surgery in Turkey in a nutshell:
- Medical care offered in Turkey is considerably less expensive than United States treatment. You can realistically expect to pay 30 to 50 percent less for your procedure.
- World class hospitals, such as Anadolu Medical Center (certified by the JCI), are selected by WorldMed Assist to perform surgical operations. These hospitals are staffed by top-notch surgeons, with significant experience in their field of medicine.
- Travel to Turkey is uncomplicated with our travel agents investigating the best options on your behalf. While reaching your destination in Turkey may require some extra time, it is well worth it in exchange for quality and cost-effective medical treatment.
- The policy in Turkey is for lengthier in-hospital recovery times. You will have the benefit of medical supervision during recovery while you enjoy the panorama of the Mediterranean from your hospital room.
- Language barriers are not an obstacle. Physicians are conversant in English.
Other options for quality Heart Valve Repair Surgery include:
- Heart Valve Repair Surgery in the U.S.
- Heart Valve Repair Surgery in India
- Heart Valve Repair Surgery in Mexico
We also provide information on costs: