Heart Bypass Surgery in Turkey
Heart Bypass Surgery in Turkey at low cost and high quality is now within reach through medical tourism company WorldMed Assist. Our nurses arrange all aspects of your treatment in Turkey and will act as your patient advocate. We have a partnership with Anadolu Medical Center. Anadolu is Joint Commission International (JCI) accredited and has a strategic relationship with Johns Hopkins.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Heart Bypass Surgery in Turkey in a nutshell:
- Medical care offered in Turkey is considerably less expensive than United States treatment. You can realistically expect to pay 30 to 50 percent less for your procedure.
- World class hospitals, such as Anadolu Medical Center (certified by the JCI), are selected by WorldMed Assist to perform surgical operations. These hospitals are staffed by top-notch surgeons, with significant experience in their field of medicine.
- Travel to Turkey is uncomplicated with our travel agents investigating the best options on your behalf. While reaching your destination in Turkey may require some extra time, it is well worth it in exchange for quality and cost-effective medical treatment.
- The policy in Turkey is for lengthier in-hospital recovery times. You will have the benefit of medical supervision during recovery while you enjoy the panorama of the Mediterranean from your hospital room.
- Language barriers are not an obstacle. Physicians are conversant in English.
Other options for quality Heart Bypass Surgery include:
We also provide information on costs: