Disc Replacement Surgery in Turkey
Disc Replacement Surgery in Turkey at low cost and high quality is now within reach through medical tourism company WorldMed Assist. Our nurses arrange all aspects of your treatment in Turkey and will act as your patient advocate. We have a partnership with Anadolu Medical Center. Anadolu is Joint Commission International (JCI) accredited and has a strategic relationship with Johns Hopkins.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Disc Replacement Surgery in Turkey in a nutshell:
- You can receive medical treatment in a Turkish hospital for approximately 30 to 50 percent of the cost of identical US-based treatment.
- Your travel arrangements can be booked by our experienced travel agents with consideration for your special requirements.
- Anadolu Medical Center, a JCI accredited hospital, is an example of the excellent medical facilities in Turkey. Medical staff is extremely competent.
- A view of the Mediterranean from your hospital room will complement your extended recovery phase. It is routine in Turkey to remain hospitalized for a longer period while regaining your health.
- The ease of doctor-patient communications will meet your expectations as English is fluently spoken.
Other options for quality Disc Replacement Surgery include:
- Disc Replacement Surgery in the U.S.
- Disc Replacement in India
- Disc Replacement in Korea
- Disc Replacement in Mexico
We also provide information on costs: