Disk Fusion Surgery in Turkey
Disk Fusion Surgery in Turkey is both convenient and financially feasible with WorldMed Assist. You receive the benefit of our expertise and the compassion of our registered nurses. We are affiliated with Anadolu Medical Center in Turkey. Anadolu is approved by the Joint Commission International (JCI) and associated with respected Johns Hopkins. Our case managers are registered nurses who consult with you to make certain all your concerns and questions are taken care of to your satisfaction.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Disk Fusion Surgery in Turkey in a nutshell:
- High quality. We work with JCI accredited hospitals such as Anadolu Medical Center and its very experienced surgeons.
- Extremely high cost savings of 50-70%. Treatment in Turkey offers significant cost savings
- Travel. Travel to Turkey is not far, and oftentimes the quality and cost savings are more than worth the trip. Our own travel agents can help you find the best way to travel to Turkey.
- Length of stay. The length of stay in the hospital is usually much longer than in the US. This will allow you to recover while under medical supervision much longer. All hospital rooms have a view of the Mediterranean.
- Culture/language. The warmth of the Turkish people is well known. English is no problem among the doctors.
Other options for quality Disk Fusion Surgery include:
- Disk Fusion Surgery in the U.S.
- Disk Fusion Surgery in India
- Disk Fusion Surgery in Mexico
- Disk Fusion Surgery in Korea
We also provide information on costs: