Discectomy Surgery in Turkey
Discectomy Surgery in Turkey , with the support of WorldMed Assist, is accessible at high caliber Anadolu Medical Center in Turkey. We chose Anadolu because it was certified by the Joint Commission International (JCI). In addition, Anadolu works closely with Johns Hopkins to achieve excellence in medical care in Turkey. Our medically educated case managers are trained to facilitate your treatment with a personal approach appropriate for your specific circumstances.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Discectomy Surgery in Turkey in a nutshell:
- Medical procedures performed in Turkey are especially appealing due to 50 to 70 percent savings, a substantial reduction over care offered in the United States.
- Travel to Turkey does not have to be complex with the assistance of our travel agents, who work hard to make your travel as pleasant as possible. This, combined with your savings, makes Turkish medical care a practicable choice.
- WorldMed Assist rigorously investigates international hospitals and their staff prior to entering into partnerships. The Anadolu Medical Center in Turkey, officially recognized by the JCI, and its physicians have met our criteria.
- Your health is paramount and, for this reason, Turkish hospitals promote protracted hospitalized recovery periods prior to discharge. Every room in Anadolu Medical Center faces the Mediterranean.
- Your entire experience from admittance to discharge is complemented by stellar care from health care providers with outstanding English skills.
Other options for Discectomy Surgery include:
- Discectomy Surgery in the U.S.
- Discectomy Surgery in Korea
- Discectomy Surgery in Mexico
- Discectomy Surgery in India
We also offer information on costs: