Colostomy Surgery in Turkey
Colostomy Surgery , with the support of WorldMed Assist, is accessible at high caliber Anadolu Medical Center in Turkey. We chose Anadolu because it was certified by the Joint Commission International (JCI). In addition, Anadolu works closely with Johns Hopkins to achieve excellence in medical care in Turkey. Our medically educated case managers are trained to facilitate your treatment with a personal approach appropriate for your specific circumstances.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Colostomy Surgery in a nutshell:
- Medical care offered in Turkey is considerably less expensive than United States treatment. You can realistically expect to pay 30 to 50 percent less for your procedure.
- World class hospitals, such as Anadolu Medical Center (certified by the JCI), are selected by WorldMed Assist to perform surgical operations. These hospitals are staffed by top-notch surgeons, with significant experience in their field of medicine.
- Travel to Turkey is uncomplicated with our travel agents investigating the best options on your behalf. While reaching your destination in Turkey may require some extra time, it is well worth it in exchange for quality and cost-effective medical treatment.
- The policy in Turkey is for lengthier in-hospital recovery times. You will have the benefit of medical supervision during recovery while you enjoy the panorama of the Mediterranean from your hospital room.
- Language barriers are not an obstacle. Physicians are conversant in English.
Other options for quality Colostomy Surgery include:
- Colostomy Surgery in the U.S.
- Colostomy Surgery in Costa Rica
- Colostomy Surgery in India
- Colostomy Surgery in Mexico
We also provide information on costs: