Bone Marrow Transplant in Turkey
Bone Marrow Transplant in Turkey through WorldMed Assist is affordable through our partnerships with state of the art Anadolu Medical Center in Turkey. Medically trained case managers provide patient advocacy to ensure you receive the best medical care available for your procedure. Anadolu, officially recognized by the Joint Commission International (JCI), was thoroughly investigated prior to selection. Your procedure, including travel to and from Turkey, is managed by registered nurses from beginning to conclusion, guaranteeing you the optimum experience.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Bone Marrow Transplant in Turkey in a nutshell:
- You can receive medical treatment in a Turkish hospital for approximately 30 to 50 percent of the cost of identical US-based treatment.
- Your travel arrangements can be booked by our experienced travel agents with consideration for your special requirements.
- Anadolu Medical Center, a JCI accredited hospital, is an example of the excellent medical facilities in Turkey. Medical staff is extremely competent.
- A view of the Mediterranean from your hospital room will complement your extended recovery phase. It is routine in Turkey to remain hospitalized for a longer period while regaining your health.
- The ease of doctor-patient communications will meet your expectations as English is fluently spoken.
Other options for quality Bone Marrow Transplant include:
We also provide information on costs: