Angioplasty Surgery in Turkey
Angioplasty Surgery in Turkey at low cost and high quality is now within reach through medical tourism company WorldMed Assist. Our nurses arrange all aspects of your treatment in Turkey and will act as your patient advocate. We have a partnership with Anadolu Medical Center. Anadolu is Joint Commission International (JCI) accredited and has a strategic relationship with Johns Hopkins.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Angioplasty Surgery in Turkey in a nutshell:
- Medical treatment in Turkey is cost-effective, with savings of between 50 to 70 percent compared to similar procedures in the United States.
- Our knowledgeable travel agents can assist you in determining the most convenient flights to Turkey based on your individual needs. The time commitment for travel to and from Turkey is offset by the substantial savings for your medical procedure.
- WorldMed Assist partners with JCI approved hospitals, such as Anadolu Medical Center. Surgeons employed by these hospitals are highly qualified and skilled.
- The recovery phase in Turkish hospitals is generally longer than those in United States hospitals. You will have the opportunity to convalesce in beautiful surroundings within sight of the Mediterranean.
- English is impeccably spoken by medical professionals. You will be comfortable before and after your procedure with caring attention from staff.
Other options for quality Angioplasty Surgery include:
- Angioplasty Surgery in the US
- Angioplasty Surgery in Mexico
We also provide information on costs: