Weight Loss Surgery Options
High quality, low cost weight loss surgery is now within reach. WorldMed Assist arranges all of the logistics for your weight loss surgery and we currently offer weight loss surgery in Mexico and India. There we have partnered with excellent hospitals, including hospitals that have strategic relationships with Johns Hopkins and Harvard Medical. We provide access to internationally renowned doctors that have performed more than 3000 lap band surgeries and/or gastric bypass surgeries each. Our packages combine low cost with high quality and convenience.
Am I a Candidate for Weight Loss Surgery?
You may be a candidate for weight loss or obesity surgery if you have:
- A body mass index (BMI) of 30 or more or about 100 pounds overweight for men and 80 pounds for women .
- An understanding of the operation and the lifestyle changes you will need to make.
Is Weight Loss Surgery for You?
Weight loss surgery may be the next step for people who remain severely obese after trying nonsurgical approaches, or for people who have an obesity-related disease. Treatments may involve bariatric surgery options or procedures like gastric bypass. Anyone thinking about undergoing weight loss surgery should understand what it involves. Answers to the following questions may help you decide whether weight loss surgery is right for you. Are you:
- Unlikely to lose weight or keep weight off long-term with nonsurgical measures?
- Well informed about the surgical procedure and the effects of the weight loss surgery?
- Determined to lose weight and improve your health?
- Aware of how your life may change after the operation (adjustment to the side effects of the operation, including the need to chew food well and inability to eat large meals)?
- Aware of the potential for serious complications, dietary restrictions, and occasional failures related to weight loss surgery?
Remember: There are no guarantees for any method, including surgery, to produce rapid weight loss and maintain it. Success with weight loss surgery is possible only with maximum cooperation and commitment to behavioral change and medical follow-up and this cooperation and commitment must be carried out for the rest of your life.
Consider WorldMed Assist for your your weight loss surgery. Here is why:
- Internationally renowned hospitals and doctors.
- The cost is a fraction of what you would pay through other routes
- Very experienced doctors that in some cases have done more than 3000 weight loss surgeries.
- Any devices used are top quality: exactly what you would get in the US.
- The personal care of the doctors and nurses will exceed your expectations.
- Your hospital room will remind you of a luxury hotel room.
WorldMed Assist will guide you from start to finish. Our services include:
- A dedicated case manager who will stay with you every step of the way. All of our case managers are registered nurses.
- Giving you customized information about the hospitals, doctors, your treatment and cost. You can talk to the doctors.
- We arrange flights, passport, visa, and hotel and are there for any questions you have.
- You will be picked up from the airport by an English speaking person.
- Our nurses will be in touch with you all the time to make sure that your stay is comfortable.
- After return home, we contact you and facilitate any follow up conversations with the doctor that need to happen.
Throughout the entire process: WE CARE.