Stem Cell Treatment Success
Stem Cell Therapy is now available at affordable prices through medical tourism company WorldMed Assist. Stem cell therapy is field of study that offers promising new avenues for treatment. While stem cell research has been underway in the U.S. for well over 30 years, stem cell treatments and applications have recently experienced a great degree of expansion into various fields for medical treatment.
At WorldMed Assist we are excited to present our new stem cell therapy options. Stem cell treatment promises greater success rates for patients than prior treatment methods. We can provide you with a free initial consultation to determine your options. Our professional staff can be contacted by submitting our online intake form.
Stem Cell Therapy Success Rates
Stem Cell therapy is already yielding high rates of success for patients all over the world with various medical needs and conditions. Stem cell treatment is mostly associated with successful treatment of brain injuries and brain trauma. For example, Stem Cell Therapy in China has yielded radical success by directly administering adult stem cells to brain injury sites. This has led to greater brain and motor function in persons with brain injuries, Alzheimer’s disease, and brain injuries.
Areas of success for Stem Cell Treatments:
- Deafness and hearing disorders: Stem cell treatment has shown significant success in re-growing cochlea hair cells
- Stem Cell treatment for cornea procedures (yielding 70% success rates)
- Recovery from Heart Damage: Stem cells may help with generation of new heart cells; stimulation of newer blood vessels; and added secretion of various growth factors
- Liver disease: Stem cell therapy is experiencing great success in applications to diseases like liver cirrhosis, and can help contribute to recovery from disorders like Hepatitis C
- Various Cardiovascular and Neurological illnesses: Since stem cells have the ability to regenerate, they are key in treating diseases where degeneration is a factor
Factors involved in Stem Cell Treatment Success
You may wish to engage in a consultation to determine whether stem cell therapy is a viable option for you. Stem cell therapy success depends largely on some basic factors, including:
- The stem cells’ ability to regenerate and proliferate
- The stem cell’s ability to differentiate according to the needs of the treatment site
- The cells’ ability to remain in the recipient’s body (i.e., avoidance of transplant rejection)
- Integration of cells in the targeted areas of tissue
- The role of the cells in restoring host function
Again, success in these areas depends on the patient’s condition and medical history. As stem cell research expands to include more areas of treatments, more and more patients may be able to consider stem cell therapy as an option. WorldMed Assist provides specific stem cell therapy treatment packages, using only the most qualified hospitals and doctors located around the world and domestically. Our medically trained staff can provide you with input and evaluation on stem cell therapy packages that are custom tailored to your needs.
WorldMed Assist can also provide you with additional information on stem cell research, treatment success, and transplant methods. Such information will inform you of the basics of stem cell therapy. We also provide more specific information on exciting new developments in cell research, such as advancements with specific types of adult stem cells, bone marrow stem cells, stem cell therapy for cancer, as well as diabetes treatment.
Stem cell treatment packages through WorldMed Assist are available in locations like Mexico, Panama, China, and various U.S. locations. To get started on your free consultation, simply fill out our online intake form. Our professional staff is available to guide you throughout the duration of the process, from beginning to end.
For more information on costs, click on the following link:
Cost of Stem Cell Therapy