Rotator Cuff Repair Surgery in Mexico
Rotator Cuff Repair Surgery in Mexico through WorldMed Assist is within your financial means. We work with exceptional hospitals in Mexico that collaborate with leading US hospitals, including Baylor University, to provide innovative medical care. Our registered nurses make all arrangements necessary for the success of your procedure in Mexico. Our services carry the promise of quality medical care with individual attention to your needs.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Rotator Cuff Repair Surgery in Mexico in a nutshell:
- Mexico’s proximity to the United States ensures you experience fast and manageable travel for medical treatment. Travel agents are on hand to make arrangements either by air or border crossing to receive medical care.
- WorldMed Assist only collaborates with Mexican hospitals of comparable caliber with United States hospitals. Our protocols require medical staff have extensive experience and education in their specialty. Hospital San Jose Tec de Monterrey (JCI accredited) and Hospital Angeles have met or exceeded our strict criteria.
- WorldMed Assist’s goal is to enable patients to receive world-class medical treatment at the most favorable cost. Mexican hospitals support this intention with savings of 50 to 70 percent versus American costs.
- You will feel comfortable and confident receiving treatment in a Mexican hospital. English is spoken expertly by health care providers and the atmosphere matches United States hospitals.
Other options for quality Rotator Cuff Repair Surgery include:
- Rotator Cuff Repair Surgery in the U.S.
- Rotator Cuff Repair Surgery in India
- Rotator Cuff Repair Surgery in Turkey
We also provide information on costs:
How It Works
No COST Consultations