RF Ablation Treatment Surgery in Mexico
RF Ablation Treatment Surgery in Mexico through WorldMed Assist is within your financial means. We work with exceptional hospitals in Mexico that collaborate with leading US hospitals, including Baylor University, to provide innovative medical care. Our registered nurses make all arrangements necessary for the success of your procedure in Mexico. Our services carry the promise of quality medical care with individual attention to your needs.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
RF Ablation Treatment Surgery in Mexico in a nutshell:
- Exceptional medical treatment is as close as Mexico. Travel by air or land is easily accessible. Our travel agents can assist you with determining your best option for travel to Mexico.
- State of the art hospitals are located in Mexico. For example, Hospital San Jose Tec de Monterrey, officially recognized by the JCI, and Hospital Angeles provide the same procedures as are available in the United States and employ highly educated surgeons.
- You can expect to realize savings of between 50 and 70 percent in Mexico for identical medical treatment offered in the United States.
- Hospitals in Mexico routinely keep patients hospitalized for slightly longer recovery periods than is customary in the United States. This advantage gives patients a head start on resumption of their daily lives upon discharge.
- English is spoken fluently by health care providers, ensuring superior doctor-patient communications. Hospital policy operations are comparable to those in the United States.
Other options for RF Ablation Treatment Surgery include:
- RF Ablation Treatment Surgery in the U.S.
- RF Ablation Treatment Surgery in Turkey
- RF Ablation Treatment Surgery in India
We also provide information on costs: