Prostatectomy Surgery in Mexico
Prostatectomy in Mexico through WorldMed Assist is within your financial means. We work with exceptional hospitals in Mexico that collaborate with leading US hospitals, including Baylor University, to provide innovative medical care. Our registered nurses make all arrangements necessary for the success of your procedure in Mexico. Our services carry the promise of quality medical care with individual attention to your needs.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Prostatectomy in Mexico in a nutshell:
- Mexico offers superb medical care combined with ease of travel. Daily flights to Mexico are available from most areas of the country. In some cases, you may be able to access medical treatment in Mexico via the land border. WorldMed Assist travel agents are available to co-ordinate travel arrangements.
- WorldMed Assist co-ordinates medical procedures through excellent hospitals, with surgeons who have considerable experience in their field of medicine.
- Medical procedures in Mexican hospitals are typically 50 to 70 percent less expensive than the United States.
- You can expect a longer recovery stay in a Mexican hospital to facilitate your return to health. While the stay is not substantially longer than that in the United States, the additional recovery time is valuable.
- Due to the influence of the United States, the majority of procedures will be familiar to you. Medical professionals speak excellent English.
Other options for quality Prostatectomy include:
- Prostatectomy in the US
- Prostatectomy in India
We also provide information on costs: