Pacemaker Surgery in Mexico
Pacemaker Surgery in Mexico through WorldMed Assist is within your financial means. We work with exceptional hospitals in Mexico that collaborate with leading US hospitals, including Baylor University, to provide innovative medical care. Our registered nurses make all arrangements necessary for the success of your procedure in Mexico. Our services carry the promise of quality medical care with individual attention to your needs.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Pacemaker Surgery in Mexico in a nutshell:
- High quality. We work with highly qualified hospitals and their very experienced surgeons.
- Extremely high cost savings of 50-70%. Treatment in Mexico offers significant cost savings that are convenient to reach.
- Travel. Mexico is very conveniently located, and sometimes you can even drive across the border. Our own travel agents can help you find the best way to travel to Mexico.
- Length of stay. The length of stay in the hospital is usually a bit longer than in the US. This will allow you to recover while under medical supervision longer.
- Culture/language. Thanks to very close ties between the US and Mexico, there will not be much of a culture shock. The doctors generally speak excellent English.
Other options for quality Pacemaker Surgery include:
We also provide information on costs: