Liver Transplant in Mexico
Liver Transplant , with the support of WorldMed Assist, is accessible at high caliber hospitals in Mexico. We choose medical facilities certified by the Joint Commission International (JCI) or those that are in the process of obtaining that certification for partnerships. In addition, these hospitals work in co-operation with medical facilities in the US, such as Baylor University, to achieve excellence in medical care in Mexico. Our medically educated case managers are trained to facilitate your treatment with a personal approach appropriate for your specific circumstances.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Liver Transplant in a nutshell:
- Mexico’s adjacent location to the United States places it in the unique position of being accessible by plane or vehicle, or a combination of both. Our travel agents can help you plan your travel to Mexico with consideration for your individual financial and medical needs.
- WorldMed Assist partners with Mexican hospitals of the highest standards. JCI certified Hospital San Jose Tec de Monterrey and Hospital Angeles are a few of the thoroughly critiqued Mexican facilities selected by our experts. Included in our reviews is surgeon qualifications and experience.
- High standards in Mexico do not translate into high costs. Surgical procedure expenses are approximately 30 to 50 percent less than in the United States.
- Hospitalized recovery time policies differ from the United States. Mexican hospitals generally provide an extended stay prior to discharge.
- Many Mexican medical professionals receive their medical degree in English-speaking countries. Therefore, you can feel confident language will not be a barrier to premium health care.
Other options for quality Liver Transplant include:
- Liver Transplant in the U.S.
- Liver Transplant in India
We also provide information on costs: