Knee Replacement Surgery in Mexico
Knee Replacement Surgery in Mexico through WorldMed Assist is affordable through our partnerships with state of the art hospitals in Mexico. Medically trained case managers provide patient advocacy to ensure you receive the best medical care available for your procedure. Hospitals, officially recognized or about to be recognized by the Joint Commission International (JCI), are thoroughly investigated prior to selection. Your procedure, including travel to and from Mexico, is managed by registered nurses from beginning to conclusion, guaranteeing you the optimum experience.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Knee Replacement Surgery in Mexico in a nutshell:
- Mexico’s adjacent location to the United States places it in the unique position of being accessible by plane or vehicle, or a combination of both. Our travel agents can help you plan your travel to Mexico with consideration for your individual financial and medical needs.
- WorldMed Assist partners with Mexican hospitals of the highest standards. JCI certified Hospital San Jose Tec de Monterrey and Hospital Angeles are a few of the thoroughly critiqued Mexican facilities selected by our experts. Included in our reviews is surgeon qualifications and experience.
- High standards in Mexico do not translate into high costs. Surgical procedure expenses are approximately 30 to 50 percent less than in the United States.
- Hospitalized recovery time policies differ from the United States. Mexican hospitals generally provide an extended stay prior to discharge.
- Many Mexican medical professionals receive their medical degree in English-speaking countries. Therefore, you can feel confident language will not be a barrier to premium health care.
Other options for quality Knee Replacement Surgery include:
- Knee Replacement Surgery in the US
- Knee Replacement Surgery in India
- Knee Replacement Surgery in Turkey
- Knee Replacement Surgery in Costa Rica
We also provide information on costs:
How It Works
No COST Consultations