Kidney Transplant Surgery in Mexico
Kidney Transplant in Mexico through WorldMed Assist is affordable through our partnerships with state of the art hospitals in Mexico. Medically trained case managers provide patient advocacy to ensure you receive the best medical care available for your procedure. Hospitals, officially recognized or about to be recognized by the Joint Commission International (JCI), are thoroughly investigated prior to selection. Your procedure, including travel to and from Mexico, is managed by registered nurses from beginning to conclusion, guaranteeing you the optimum experience.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Kidney Transplant in Mexico in a nutshell:
- Mexico is in a prime location to extend medical treatment to United States citizens. Travel alternatives include air or land. Dependent on where you reside, you may be able to drive across the border. If this is not possible, frequent flights to Mexico are available to choose from. Our experienced travel agents can book your hassle-free travel arrangements.
- Hospital Angeles and Hospital San Jose Tec de Monterrey are examples of hospitals frequently chosen by WorldMed Assist for clients’ medical procedures. These hospitals are internationally acknowledged as first-class. Hospital Jan Jose Tec de Monterrey, in particular, is accredited by the JCI.
- An attractive element of medical treatment in Mexico is the low cost. Medical treatment may cost as little as 30 to 50 percent for similar treatments performed in the United States.
- Hospitals in Mexico give patients the opportunity to recover for a lengthier time than United States facilities. This in-hospital medical supervision allows patients to heal at an accelerated rate.
- Medical staff is fully conversant in English and the hospital environment resembles United States institutions.
Other options for quality Kidney Transplant Surgery include:
- Kidney Transplant Surgery in the US
- Kidney Transplant Surgery in India
- Kidney Transplant Surgery in Costa Rica
We also provide information on costs:
How It Works
No COST Consultations