Hysterectomy Surgery in Mexico
Hysterectomy in Mexico through WorldMed Assist is affordable through our partnerships with state of the art hospitals in Mexico. Medically trained case managers provide patient advocacy to ensure you receive the best medical care available for your procedure. Hospitals, officially recognized or about to be recognized by the Joint Commission International (JCI), are thoroughly investigated prior to selection. Your procedure, including travel to and from Mexico, is managed by registered nurses from beginning to conclusion, guaranteeing you the optimum experience.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Hysterectomy in Mexico in a nutshell:
- Mexico offers superb medical care combined with ease of travel. Daily flights to Mexico are available from most areas of the country. In some cases, you may be able to access medical treatment in Mexico via the land border. WorldMed Assist travel agents are available to co-ordinate travel arrangements.
- WorldMed Assist co-ordinates medical procedures through excellent hospitals, with surgeons who have considerable experience in their field of medicine.
- Medical procedures in Mexican hospitals are typically 50 to 70 percent less expensive than the United States.
- You can expect a longer recovery stay in a Mexican hospital to facilitate your return to health. While the stay is not substantially longer than that in the United States, the additional recovery time is valuable.
- Due to the influence of the United States, the majority of procedures will be familiar to you. Medical professionals speak excellent English.
Other options for quality Hysterectomy Surgery include:
- Hysterectomy Surgery in the US
- Hysterectomy Surgery in Costa Rica
- Hysterectomy Surgery in India
- Hysterectomy Surgery in Turkey
We also provide information on costs:
How It Works
No COST Consultations