Hip Replacement Surgery in Mexico
Hip Replacement Surgery in Mexico at low cost and high quality is now within reach through medical tourism company WorldMed Assist. Our nurses arrange all aspects of your treatment in Mexico and will act as your patient advocate. We have partnerships with some of the best hospitals in Mexico: hospitals that are either Joint Commission International (JCI) accredited or in the process of obtaining it and have strategic relationships with renowned US medical institutions such as Baylor University.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Hip Replacement Surgery in Mexico in a nutshell:
- High quality. We work with highly qualified hospitals and their very experienced surgeons.
- Extremely high cost savings of 50-70%. Treatment in Mexico offers significant cost savings that are convenient to reach.
- Travel. Mexico is very conveniently located, and sometimes you can even drive across the border. Our own travel agents can help you find the best way to travel to Mexico.
- Length of stay. The length of stay in the hospital is usually a bit longer than in the US. This will allow you to recover while under medical supervision longer.
- Culture/language. Thanks to very close ties between the US and Mexico, there will not be much of a culture shock. The doctors generally speak excellent English.
Other options for quality Hip Replacement Surgery include:
- Hip Replacement Surgery in the US
- Hip Replacement Surgery in Belgium
- Hip Replacement Surgery in India
- Hip Replacement Surgery in Turkey
We also provide information on costs:
How It Works
No COST Consultations