Heart Bypass Surgery in Mexico
Heart Bypass Surgery in Mexico at low cost and high quality is now within reach through medical tourism company WorldMed Assist. Our nurses arrange all aspects of your treatment in Mexico and will act as your patient advocate. We have partnerships with some of the best hospitals in Mexico: hospitals that are either Joint Commission International (JCI) accredited or in the process of obtaining it and have strategic relationships with renowned US medical institutions such as Baylor University.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Heart Bypass Surgery in Mexico in a nutshell:
- Mexico’s adjacent location to the United States places it in the unique position of being accessible by plane or vehicle, or a combination of both. Our travel agents can help you plan your travel to Mexico with consideration for your individual financial and medical needs.
- WorldMed Assist partners with Mexican hospitals of the highest standards. JCI certified Hospital San Jose Tec de Monterrey and Hospital Angeles are a few of the thoroughly critiqued Mexican facilities selected by our experts. Included in our reviews is surgeon qualifications and experience.
- High standards in Mexico do not translate into high costs. Surgical procedure expenses are approximately 30 to 50 percent less than in the United States.
- Hospitalized recovery time policies differ from the United States. Mexican hospitals generally provide an extended stay prior to discharge.
- Many Mexican medical professionals receive their medical degree in English-speaking countries. Therefore, you can feel confident language will not be a barrier to premium health care.
Other options for quality Heart Bypass Surgery include:
We also provide information on costs: