Gastric Sleeve Plication Surgery in Mexico
Gastric Sleeve Plication Surgery, with the support of WorldMed Assist, is accessible at high caliber hospitals in Mexico. We choose medical facilities certified by the Joint Commission International (JCI) or those that are in the process of obtaining that certification for partnerships. In addition, these hospitals work in co-operation with medical facilities in the US, such as Baylor University, to achieve excellence in medical care in Mexico. Our medically educated case managers are trained to facilitate your treatment with a personal approach appropriate for your specific circumstances.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Gastric Sleeve Plication Surgeryin a nutshell:
- High quality. We work with highly qualified hospitals and their very experienced surgeons.
- Extremely high cost savings of 50-70%. Treatment in Mexico offers significant cost savings that are convenient to reach.
- Travel. Mexico is very conveniently located, and sometimes you can even drive across the border. Our own travel agents can help you find the best way to travel to Mexico.
- Length of stay. The length of stay in the hospital is usually a bit longer than in the US. This will allow you to recover while under medical supervision longer.
- Culture/language. Thanks to very close ties between the US and Mexico, there will not be much of a culture shock. The doctors generally speak excellent English.
An alternative to Gastric Sleeve Plication Surgery is:
- Gastric Sleeve Surgery
- Gastric Sleeve Surgery in the U.S.
Other weight loss surgeries which may be of interest are available through WorldMed Assist.