Gastric Bypass (RNY) Surgery in Mexico
Gastric Bypass (RNY) Surgery in Mexico at low cost and high quality is now within reach through medical tourism company WorldMed Assist. Our nurses arrange all aspects of your treatment in Mexico and will act as your patient advocate. We have partnerships with some of the best hospitals in Mexico: hospitals that are either Joint Commission International (JCI) accredited or in the process of obtaining it and have strategic relationships with renowned US medical institutions such as Baylor University.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Gastric Bypass in a nutshell:
- Mexico’s proximity to the United States ensures you experience fast and manageable travel for medical treatment. Travel agents are on hand to make arrangements either by air or border crossing to receive medical care.
- WorldMed Assist only collaborates with Mexican hospitals of comparable caliber with United States hospitals. Our protocols require medical staff have extensive experience and education in their specialty. Hospital San Jose Tec de Monterrey (JCI accredited) and Hospital Angeles have met or exceeded our strict criteria.
- WorldMed Assist’s goal is to enable patients to receive world-class medical treatment at the most favorable cost. Mexican hospitals support this intention with savings of 50 to 70 percent versus American costs.
- You will feel comfortable and confident receiving treatment in a Mexican hospital. English is spoken expertly by health care providers and the atmosphere matches United States hospitals.
Other options for quality Gastric Bypass (RNY) Surgery include:
- Gastric Bypass (RNY) Surgery in the US
- Gastric Bypass (RNY) Surgery in Costa Rica
- Gastric Bypass (RNY) Surgery in India
- Gastric Bypass (RNY) Surgery in Belgium
We also provide information on costs: