Disc Replacement Surgery in Mexico
Disc Replacement Surgery in Mexico , with the support of WorldMed Assist, is accessible at high caliber hospitals in Mexico. We choose medical facilities certified by the Joint Commission International (JCI) or those that are in the process of obtaining that certification for partnerships. In addition, these hospitals work in co-operation with medical facilities in the US, such as Baylor University, to achieve excellence in medical care in Mexico. Our medically educated case managers are trained to facilitate your treatment with a personal approach appropriate for your specific circumstances.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Disc Replacement Surgery in Mexico in a nutshell:
- Mexico offers superb medical care combined with ease of travel. Daily flights to Mexico are available from most areas of the country. In some cases, you may be able to access medical treatment in Mexico via the land border. WorldMed Assist travel agents are available to co-ordinate travel arrangements.
- WorldMed Assist co-ordinates medical procedures through excellent hospitals, with surgeons who have considerable experience in their field of medicine.
- Medical procedures in Mexican hospitals are typically 50 to 70 percent less expensive than the United States.
- You can expect a longer recovery stay in a Mexican hospital to facilitate your return to health. While the stay is not substantially longer than that in the United States, the additional recovery time is valuable.
- Due to the influence of the United States, the majority of procedures will be familiar to you. Medical professionals speak excellent English.
Other options for quality Disk Replacement Surgery include:
- Disc Replacement Surgery in the U.S.
- Disc Replacement Surgery in India
- Disc Replacement Surgery in Turkey
- Disc Replacement Surgery in Korea
We also offer information on costs:
How It Works
No COST Consultations