Discectomy Surgery in Mexico
Discectomy Surgery in Mexico at low cost and high quality is now within reach through medical tourism company WorldMed Assist. Our nurses arrange all aspects of your treatment in Mexico and will act as your patient advocate. We have partnerships with some of the best hospitals in Mexico: hospitals that are either Joint Commission International (JCI) accredited or in the process of obtaining it and have strategic relationships with renowned US medical institutions such as Baylor University.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Discectomy Surgery in Mexico in a nutshell:
- Exceptional medical treatment is as close as Mexico. Travel by air or land is easily accessible. Our travel agents can assist you with determining your best option for travel to Mexico.
- State of the art hospitals are located in Mexico. For example, Hospital San Jose Tec de Monterrey, officially recognized by the JCI, and Hospital Angeles provide the same procedures as are available in the United States and employ highly educated surgeons.
- You can expect to realize savings of between 50 and 70 percent in Mexico for identical medical treatment offered in the United States.
- Hospitals in Mexico routinely keep patients hospitalized for slightly longer recovery periods than is customary in the United States. This advantage gives patients a head start on resumption of their daily lives upon discharge.
- English is spoken fluently by health care providers, ensuring superior doctor-patient communications. Hospital policy operations are comparable to those in the United States.
Other options for quality Discectomy Surgery include:
- Discectomy Surgery in the U.S.
- Discectomy Surgery in Korea
- Discectomy Surgery in Turkey
- Discectomy Surgery in India
We also offer information on costs:
How It Works
No COST Consultations