Da Vinci Robotic Prostatectomy in Mexico
Da Vinci Robotic Prostatectomy in Mexico is both convenient and financially feasible with WorldMed Assist. You receive the benefit of our expertise and the compassion of our registered nurses. We are affiliated with hospitals in Mexico that are either approved by the Joint Commission International (JCI) or in the process of getting approval and associated with respected US medical institutions, including Baylor University. Our case managers are registered nurses who consult with you to make certain all your concerns and questions are taken care of to your satisfaction.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Da Vinci Robotic Prostatectomy in Mexico in a nutshell:
- High quality. We work with highly qualified hospitals and their very experienced surgeons.
- Extremely high cost savings of 50-70%. Treatment in Mexico offers significant cost savings that are convenient to reach.
- Travel. Mexico is very conveniently located, and sometimes you can even drive across the border. Our own travel agents can help you find the best way to travel to Mexico.
- Length of stay. The length of stay in the hospital is usually a bit longer than in the US. This will allow you to recover while under medical supervision longer.
- Culture/language. Thanks to very close ties between the US and Mexico, there will not be much of a culture shock. The doctors generally speak excellent English.
How It Works
No COST Consultations