Colostomy Surgery in Mexico
Colostomy in Mexico through WorldMed Assist is a unique approach to first-class medical care. Our association with high quality hospitals in Mexico (which take part in initiatives introduced by US institutions, including Baylor University) makes surgical procedures at reasonable rates possible for everyone. Our case managers, all medically trained, organize every aspect of your procedure in Mexico and have helped many patients receive medical intervention within a reasonable time.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Colostomy in Mexico in a nutshell:
- Mexico’s adjacent location to the United States places it in the unique position of being accessible by plane or vehicle, or a combination of both. Our travel agents can help you plan your travel to Mexico with consideration for your individual financial and medical needs.
- WorldMed Assist partners with Mexican hospitals of the highest standards. JCI certified Hospital San Jose Tec de Monterrey and Hospital Angeles are a few of the thoroughly critiqued Mexican facilities selected by our experts. Included in our reviews is surgeon qualifications and experience.
- High standards in Mexico do not translate into high costs. Surgical procedure expenses are approximately 30 to 50 percent less than in the United States.
- Hospitalized recovery time policies differ from the United States. Mexican hospitals generally provide an extended stay prior to discharge.
- Many Mexican medical professionals receive their medical degree in English-speaking countries. Therefore, you can feel confident language will not be a barrier to premium health care.
Other options for quality Colostomy include:
- Colostomy Surgery in the U.S.
- Colostomy Surgery in Costa Rica
- Colostomy Surgery in Turkey
- Colostomy Surgery in India
We also provide information on costs:
How It Works
No COST Consultations