Colon Resection Surgery in Mexico
Colon Resection Surgery is both convenient and financially feasible with WorldMed Assist. You receive the benefit of our expertise and the compassion of our registered nurses. We are affiliated with hospitals in Mexico that are either approved by the Joint Commission International (JCI) or in the process of getting approval and associated with respected US medical institutions, including Baylor University. Our case managers are registered nurses who consult with you to make certain all your concerns and questions are taken care of to your satisfaction.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Colon Resection Surgery in a nutshell:
- Mexico offers superb medical care combined with ease of travel. Daily flights to Mexico are available from most areas of the country. In some cases, you may be able to access medical treatment in Mexico via the land border. WorldMed Assist travel agents are available to co-ordinate travel arrangements.
- WorldMed Assist co-ordinates medical procedures through excellent hospitals, with surgeons who have considerable experience in their field of medicine.
- Medical procedures in Mexican hospitals are typically 50 to 70 percent less expensive than the United States.
- You can expect a longer recovery stay in a Mexican hospital to facilitate your return to health. While the stay is not substantially longer than that in the United States, the additional recovery time is valuable.
- Due to the influence of the United States, the majority of procedures will be familiar to you. Medical professionals speak excellent English.
Other options for quality Colon Resection Surgery include:
- Colon Resection Surgery in the U.S.
- Colon Resection Surgery in Costa Rica
- Colon Resection Surgery in India
- Colon Resection Surgery in Turkey
We also provide information on costs:
How It Works
No COST Consultations