Bone Marrow Transplant in Mexico
Bone Marrow Transplant , with the support of WorldMed Assist, is accessible at high caliber hospitals in Mexico. We choose medical facilities certified by the Joint Commission International (JCI) or those that are in the process of obtaining that certification for partnerships. In addition, these hospitals work in co-operation with medical facilities in the US, such as Baylor University, to achieve excellence in medical care in Mexico. Our medically educated case managers are trained to facilitate your treatment with a personal approach appropriate for your specific circumstances.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Bone Marrow Transplant in a nutshell:
- Mexico is in a prime location to extend medical treatment to United States citizens. Travel alternatives include air or land. Dependent on where you reside, you may be able to drive across the border. If this is not possible, frequent flights to Mexico are available to choose from. Our experienced travel agents can book your hassle-free travel arrangements.
- Hospital Angeles and Hospital San Jose Tec de Monterrey are examples of hospitals frequently chosen by WorldMed Assist for clients’ medical procedures. These hospitals are internationally acknowledged as first-class. Hospital Jan Jose Tec de Monterrey, in particular, is accredited by the JCI.
- An attractive element of medical treatment in Mexico is the low cost. Medical treatment may cost as little as 30 to 50 percent for similar treatments performed in the United States.
- Hospitals in Mexico give patients the opportunity to recover for a lengthier time than United States facilities. This in-hospital medical supervision allows patients to heal at an accelerated rate.
- Medical staff is fully conversant in English and the hospital environment resembles United States institutions.
Other options for quality Bone Marrow Transplant include:
We also provide information on costs: