Medical Tourism in Mexico
Mexico: convenience, quality and low cost surgery
Mexico’s proximity to the US and Canada combined with WorldMed Assist’s process of selecting only high quality doctors and hospitals and the savings that can be obtained make Mexico an excellent medical tourism destination.
Convenient medical tourism
Mexico is by far the medical tourism country with the most convenience. Some people are even able to drive by car to obtain low cost surgery in Mexico. Others will require a flight, but only a very short one. In fact, you will actually fly into San Diego, California. No passport or visa currently is required for US citizens. Not only does the easy travel make for less hassle, the time spent away from family, friends and work is short compared to countries that are further away.
High quality doctors and hospitals
WorldMed Assist’s rigorous selection process ensures that you will deal with high quality doctors and hospitals in Mexico. The result is a high quality experience for you. Our partner hospital in Mexico provides some of the finest doctors in Mexico, some of whom even train US doctors.
Low Cost Surgery in Mexico
The medical cost savings in Mexico are tremendous. Typically your savings are in the order of 50%. Thanks to the low cost of airfare to San Diego, California your total cost savings will remain very high. Treatment options include:
- Lap Band Surgery in Mexico
- Gastric Bypass (RNY) Surgery in Mexico
- Gastric Sleeve Surgery in Mexico
- Duodenal Switch Surgery in Mexico
- Knee Replacement Surgery in Mexico
- Hip Replacement Surgery in Mexico
- Rotator Cuff Repair Surgery in Mexico
- Heart Bypass Surgery in Mexico
- Heart Valve Replacement Surgery in Mexico
- RF Ablation Treatment Surgery in Mexico
- Angioplasty Surgery in Mexico
- Discectomy Surgery in Mexico
- Disk Fusion Surgery in Mexico
- Breast Augmentation Surgery in Mexico
- Breast Lift Surgery in Mexico
- Rhinoplasty Surgery in Mexico
- Colostomy “Defunctioning Loop” Surgery in Mexico
- Colostomy in Mexico
- Da Vinci Robotic Prostatectomy in Mexico
- Prostatectomy in Mexico
- Nephrectomy – Kidney removal Surgery in Mexico
- Kidney Transplant in Mexico
- Hysterectomy in Mexico
- Stem Cell Therapy in Mexico
Please also contact us if the procedure you are interested in is not on our list.
Medical tourism with care
All our patients that had treatment in Mexico report the same: they were treated with warmth, respect and a smile. They received a lot of personal attention and felt that people went out of their way for them. Although the people were highly efficient, there never is the feeling of being rushed. Doctors will spend a lot of time one of one with you to explain your procedure and answer any questions you may have.