Disc Fusion Surgery in Korea
Disc Fusion Surgery in Korea through WorldMed Assist is affordable through our partnerships with state of the art hospitals in Korea. Medically trained case managers provide patient advocacy to ensure you receive the best medical care available for your procedure. Hospitals, officially recognized or about to be recognized by the Joint Commission International (JCI), are thoroughly investigated prior to selection. Your procedure, including travel to and from Korea, is managed by registered nurses from beginning to conclusion, guaranteeing you the optimum experience.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Disc Fusion Surgery in Korea in a nutshell:
- We only collaborate with first-class medical facilities in Korea, one of which is Wooridul Spine Hospital.
- You can realistically expect to pay from 30 to 50 percent for medical care in Korea compared to similar treatments in the United States.
- Our travel agents will arrange your trip to Korea with the least possible inconvenience to yourself. The enormous discount in medical fees makes travelling to Korea advantageous.
- Recovery periods in Korea are routinely lengthier than in the United States, allowing you to convalesce safely before your journey home.
- Barriers due to language are non-existent as physicians speak flawless English.
Other options for quality Disk Fusion Surgery include:
- Disc Fusion Surgery in the US
- Disc Fusion Surgery in India
- Disc Fusion Surgery in Mexico
- Disc Fusion Surgery in Turkey
We also provide information on costs: