Spine Surgery in India
Spine Surgery in India through WorldMed Assist is within your financial means. We work with exceptional hospitals in India that collaborate with leading US hospitals such as Johns Hopkins and Harvard Medical International to provide innovative medical care. Our registered nurses make all arrangements necessary for the success of your procedure in India. Our services carry the promise of quality medical care with individual attention to your needs.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Spine Treatment in India in a nutshell:
- Medical treatment in India provides savings of 70 to 90 percent compared to the United States. Nowhere else in the world offers such low cost spinal treatment.
- Hospitals accredited by the JCI are utilized. These include Wockhardt and Apollo Hospitals, which employ skilled surgeons.
- Recovery with medical supervision is extended in India. You will have a longer hospital stay after the procedure to ensure you regain your health in a safe environment.
- Our travel agents will assist you in making travel arrangements at the most cost effective price. The money you save on the procedure will more than offset the distance to India.
- English is spoken by health care providers. While you may notice some cultural differences, your comfort is a priority in India.