RF Ablation Treatment in India
RF Ablation Treatment in India through WorldMed Assist is affordable through our partnerships with state of the art hospitals in India. Medically trained case managers provide patient advocacy to ensure you receive the best medical care available for your procedure. Hospitals, officially recognized by the Joint Commission International (JCI), are thoroughly investigated prior to selection. Your procedure, including travel to and from India, is managed by registered nurses from beginning to conclusion, guaranteeing you the optimum experience.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
RF Ablation Treatment Surgery in India in a nutshell:
- Nowhere but in India can you find high quality medical procedures with a 70 to 90 percent savings over the United States. Surgical operations are performed at hospitals accredited by the JCI, including Wockhardt and Apollo Hospitals.
- Physicians and surgeons in India are highly educated, many obtaining their medical degrees at respected universities in English-speaking countries. The competency level of Indian health care providers is commensurate with the United States.
- An important feature of health care practices in India is the prolonged hospital stay after surgery. This recovery period gives you the opportunity to resume your normal activities much sooner after discharge from hospital.
- English is an official language in India. Therefore, you will not experience communications difficulties with medical professionals. Some routines may differ from those in the United States, but you will be quickly reassured by the genuine care you receive.
- The distance to India may seem somewhat daunting; however, our travel agents will make arrangements with your special circumstances in mind. You will discover this drawback is positively compensated by the savings for your procedure.
Other options for quality RF Ablation Treatment Surgery include:
We also provide information on costs: