Prostatectomy Surgery in India
Prostatectomy in India through WorldMed Assist is affordable through our partnerships with state of the art hospitals in India. Medically trained case managers provide patient advocacy to ensure you receive the best medical care available for your procedure. Hospitals, officially recognized by the Joint Commission International (JCI), are thoroughly investigated prior to selection. Your procedure, including travel to and from India, is managed by registered nurses from beginning to conclusion, guaranteeing you the optimum experience.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Prostatectomy in India in a nutshell:
- India offers outstanding medical care at approximately 10 to 30 percent of the cost of US-based health care. It would be difficult to discover any other medical system this cost-effective elsewhere in the world.
- Wockhardt and Apollo Hospitals are first-class hospitals in India approved by the JCI. Surgeons engaged by these hospitals are exceptionally trained and skilled in their areas of expertise.
- The Indian hospital recovery policy is perhaps one of the most comprehensive. The in-hospital supervised recovery phase is extensive, affording patients the best convalescence possible.
- English is widely spoken in India by health care professionals. You can have confidence every aspect of your treatment will be made clear to you.
- Our travel agents will discuss proposed travel plans to India with you and finalize arrangements in accordance with your wishes. It is important the cost savings of treatment in India be weighed against the travel distance. In most cases, the affordability of Indian health care more than counterbalances the distance.
Other options for quality Prostatectomy surgery include:
- Prostatectomy in the U.S.
- Prostatectomy in Mexico
We also provide information on costs of prostatectomy procedures:
How It Works
No COST Consultations