Partial Knee Replacement in India
Partial Knee Replacement in India , with the support of WorldMed Assist, is accessible at high caliber hospitals in India. We choose medical facilities certified by the Joint Commission International (JCI) for partnerships. In addition, these hospitals often work in co-operation with medical facilities in the US such as Johns Hopkins and Harvard Medical International, to achieve excellence in medical care in India. Our medically educated case managers are trained to facilitate your treatment with a personal approach appropriate for your specific circumstances.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Partial Knee Replacement in India in a nutshell:
- India performs medical procedures at 10 to 30 percent of the cost of the same procedure in the United States. India is the only country in which you will find such tremendous savings.
- Indian surgeons are often internationally trained and standards parallel those of the United States. Wockhardt and Apollo Hospitals, which are JCI accredited, are regularly chosen by WorldMed Assist to carry out surgeries for clients.
- Your experience in India will be greatly enhanced by a lengthened recovery period. During this time, you will be monitored in hospital by health care providers.
- Travel to India is eased with the knowledgeable support of our travel agents. We will book your travel with a view to minimizing inconvenience. Regular flights to India are available.
- As with any foreign country, hospitals in India may have some unfamiliar practices, however, English is commonly spoken and your health concerns are of utmost importance.
Other quality Partial Knee Replacement include:
- Partial Knee Replacement in the US
- Partial Knee Replacement in Mexico
- Partial Knee Replacement in Turkey
- Partial Knee Replacement in Costa Rica
We also provide information on costs: