Pacemaker Surgery in India
Pacemaker Surgery in India through WorldMed Assist is within your financial means. We work with exceptional hospitals in India that collaborate with leading US hospitals such as Johns Hopkins and Harvard Medical International to provide innovative medical care. Our registered nurses make all arrangements necessary for the success of your procedure in India. Our services carry the promise of quality medical care with individual attention to your needs.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Pacemaker Surgery in India in a nutshell:
- You can save from 70 to 90 percent by having your surgical procedure performed at a JCI approved hospital in India versus the United States. Wockhardt Hospital and Apollo Hospital are among the excellent hospitals in India with which WorldMed Assist has working relationships.
- Surgeons in India are educated, skilled and experienced to the same degree as United States surgeons. You will receive optimum medical care.
- Physicians speak English in India. Any questions and concerns about procedures will be understood and staff will do their utmost to explain or resolve matters to your satisfaction.
- After your surgical procedure, you will remain in hospital for a prolonged recovery period. A hospitalized recovery allows you to heal faster than if you were discharged to recover at home as is the practice in the United States.
- All travel arrangements to India can be handled by our travel agents. Our travel agents understand your extraordinary requirements and will do their best to accommodate you. The low cost of surgery in India is worth the extra distance.
Other options for quality Pacemaker Surgery include:
We also provide information on costs:
How It Works
No COST Consultations
Dr. S.K. Gupta, Cardiologist, India