Knee Replacement Surgery in India
Knee Replacement Surgery in India through WorldMed Assist is affordable through our partnerships with state of the art hospitals in India. Medically trained case managers provide patient advocacy to ensure you receive the best medical care available for your procedure. Hospitals, officially recognized by the Joint Commission International (JCI), are thoroughly investigated prior to selection. Your procedure, including travel to and from India, is managed by registered nurses from beginning to conclusion, guaranteeing you the optimum experience.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Knee Replacement Surgery in India in a nutshell:
- Medical treatment in India provides savings of 70 to 90 percent compared to the cost in the United States. Nowhere else in the world offers such low cost medical procedures, including knee replacement and bilateral knee replacement.
- Hospitals accredited by the JCI are utilized. These include Wockhardt and Apollo Hospitals, which employ skilled surgeons.
- Recovery with medical supervision is extended in India. You will have a longer hospital stay after the procedure to ensure you regain your health in a safe environment.
- Our travel agents will assist you in making travel arrangements, resulting in the most affordable cost. The money you save on the procedure will more than offset the distance to India.
- English is spoken by health care providers. While you may notice some cultural differences, your comfort is a priority in India.
Other options for quality Knee Replacement Surgery include:
- Knee Replacement Surgery in the U.S.
- Knee Replacement Surgery in Mexico
- Knee Replacement Surgery in Turkey
- Knee Replacement Surgery in Costa Rica
We also provide information on costs:
How It Works
No COST Consultations