Kidney Transplant in India
Kidney Transplant Surgery in India , with the support of WorldMed Assist, is accessible at high caliber hospitals in India. We choose medical facilities certified by the Joint Commission International (JCI) for partnerships. In addition, these hospitals often work in co-operation with medical facilities in the US such as Johns Hopkins and Harvard Medical International, to achieve excellence in medical care in India. Our medically educated case managers are trained to facilitate your treatment with a personal approach appropriate for your specific circumstances.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Kidney Transplant Surgery in India
in a nutshell:
- High quality. We work with JCI accredited hospitals such as Fortis Hospital and Apollo Hospital and their very experienced surgeons.
- Extremely high cost savings of 70-90%. Treatment in India offers one of the highest cost savings in the world.
- Travel. Travel to India is quite far, but oftentimes the quality and cost savings are more than worth the trip. Our own travel agents can help you find the best way to travel to India
- Length of stay. The length of stay in the hospital is usually much longer than in the US. This will allow you to recover while under medical supervision much longer.
- Culture/language. There is quite a culture shock, but the warmth of the Indian people is well known. With English as the second official language, English is no problem among the doctors.
Other options for quality Kidney Transplant Surgery include:
- Kidney Transplant Surgery in the U.S.
- Kidney Transplant Surgery in Mexico
- Kidney Transplant Surgery in Costa Rica
We also provide information on costs: