Ileostomy Surgery in India
Ileostomy Surgery in India is both convenient and financially feasible with WorldMed Assist. You receive the benefit of our expertise and the compassion of our registered nurses. We are affiliated with hospitals in India that are approved by the Joint Commission International (JCI and are associated with respected US medical institutions such as Johns Hopkins and Harvard Medical International. Our case managers are registered nurses who consult with you to make certain all your concerns and questions are taken care of to your satisfaction.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Ileostomy Surgery in India in a nutshell:
- Medical treatment in India provides savings of 70 to 90 percent compared to the United States. Nowhere else in the world offers such low cost medical procedures.
- Hospitals accredited by the JCI are utilized. These include Wockhardt and Apollo Hospitals, which employ skilled surgeons.
- Recovery with medical supervision is extended in India. You will have a longer hospital stay after the procedure to ensure you regain your health in a safe environment.
- Our travel agents will assist you in making travel arrangements at the most cost effective price. The money you save on the procedure will more than offset the distance to India.
- English is spoken by health care providers. While you may notice some cultural differences, your comfort is a priority in India.
Other options for quality Ileostomy Surgery include:
- Ileostomy Surgery in the U.S.
- Ileostomy Surgery in Mexico
- Ileostomy Surgery in Turkey
- Ileostomy Surgery in Costa Rica
We also provide information on costs: