Hysterectomy Surgery in India
Hysterectomy Surgery in India , with the support of WorldMed Assist, is accessible at high caliber hospitals in India. We choose medical facilities certified by the Joint Commission International (JCI) for partnerships. In addition, these hospitals often work in co-operation with medical facilities in the US such as Johns Hopkins and Harvard Medical International, to achieve excellence in medical care in India. Our medically educated case managers are trained to facilitate your treatment with a personal approach appropriate for your specific circumstances.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Hysterectomy Surgery in India in a nutshell:
- You can save from 70 to 90 percent by having your surgical procedure performed at a JCI approved hospital in India versus the United States. Wockhardt Hospital and Apollo Hospital are among the excellent hospitals in India with which WorldMed Assist has working relationships.
- Surgeons in India are educated, skilled and experienced to the same degree as United States surgeons. You will receive optimum medical care.
- Physicians speak English in India. Any questions and concerns about procedures will be understood and staff will do their utmost to explain or resolve matters to your satisfaction.
- After your surgical procedure, you will remain in hospital for a prolonged recovery period. A hospitalized recovery allows you to heal faster than if you were discharged to recover at home as is the practice in the United States.
- All travel arrangements to India can be handled by our travel agents. Our travel agents understand your extraordinary requirements and will do their best to accommodate you. The low cost of surgery in India is worth the extra distance.
Other options for quality Hysterectomy Surgery include:
- Hysterectomy Surgery in the U.S.
- Hysterectomy Surgery in Costa Rica
- Hysterectomy Surgery in Mexico
- Hysterectomy Surgery in Turkey
We also provide information on costs: