Hip Resurfacing Surgery in India
Hip Resurfacing in India at low cost and high quality is now within reach through medical tourism company WorldMed Assist. Our nurses arrange all aspects of your treatment in India and will act as your patient advocate. We have partnerships with some of the best hospitals in India: hospitals that are Joint Commission International (JCI) accredited and have strategic relationships with renowned US medical institutions such as Johns Hopkins and Harvard Medical International.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Hip Resurfacing in India in a nutshell:
- High quality. We work with JCI accredited hospitals such as Fortis Hospital and Apollo Hospital and their very experienced surgeons.
- Extremely high cost savings of 70-90%. Treatment in India offers one of the highest cost savings in the world.
- Travel. Travel to India is quite far, but oftentimes the quality and cost savings are more than worth the trip. Our own travel agents can help you find the best way to travel to India
- Length of stay. The length of stay in the hospital is usually much longer than in the US. This will allow you to recover while under medical supervision much longer.
- Culture/language. There is quite a culture shock, but the warmth of the Indian people is well known. With English as the second official language, English is no problem among the surgeons.
Other options for quality Hip Resurfacing include:
- Hip Resurfacing in the U.S.
- Hip Resurfacing in Belgium
We also offer information on costs: