Heart Valve Replacement Surgery in India
Heart Valve Replacement Surgery in India at low cost and high quality is now within reach through medical tourism company WorldMed Assist. Our nurses arrange all aspects of your treatment in India and will act as your patient advocate. We have partnerships with some of the best hospitals in India: hospitals that are Joint Commission International (JCI) accredited and have strategic relationships with renowned US medical institutions such as Johns Hopkins and Harvard Medical International.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Heart Valve Replacement Surgery in India in a nutshell:
- You can save from 70 to 90 percent by having your surgical procedure performed at a JCI approved hospital in India versus the United States. Wockhardt Hospital and Apollo Hospital are among the excellent hospitals in India with which WorldMed Assist has working relationships.
- Surgeons in India are educated, skilled and experienced to the same degree as United States surgeons. You will receive optimum medical care.
- Physicians speak English in India. Any questions and concerns about procedures will be understood and staff will do their utmost to explain or resolve matters to your satisfaction.
- After your surgical procedure, you will remain in hospital for a prolonged recovery period. A hospitalized recovery allows you to heal faster than if you were discharged to recover at home as is the practice in the United States.
- All travel arrangements to India can be handled by our travel agents. Our travel agents understand your extraordinary requirements and will do their best to accommodate you. The low cost of surgery in India is worth the extra distance.
Other options for quality Heart Valve Replacement Surgery include:
- Heart Valve Replacement Surgery in the U.S.
- Heart Valve Replacement Surgery in Mexico
- Heart Valve Replacement Surgery in Turkey
We also provide information on costs:
How It Works
No COST Consultations
Dr. Naresh Tehran, Cardiologist, India