Heart Valve Repair Surgery in India
Heart Valve Repair Surgery in India through WorldMed Assist is within your financial means. We work with exceptional hospitals in India that collaborate with leading US hospitals such as Johns Hopkins and Harvard Medical International to provide innovative medical care. Our registered nurses make all arrangements necessary for the success of your procedure in India. Our services carry the promise of quality medical care with individual attention to your needs.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Heart Valve Repair Surgery in India in a nutshell:
- India offers outstanding medical care at approximately 10 to 30 percent of the cost of US-based health care. It would be difficult to discover any other medical system this cost-effective elsewhere in the world.
- Wockhardt and Apollo Hospitals are first-class hospitals in India approved by the JCI. Surgeons engaged by these hospitals are exceptionally trained and skilled in their areas of expertise.
- The Indian hospital recovery policy is perhaps one of the most comprehensive. The in-hospital supervised recovery phase is extensive, affording patients the best convalescence possible.
- English is widely spoken in India by health care professionals. You can have confidence every aspect of your treatment will be made clear to you.
- Our travel agents will discuss proposed travel plans to India with you and finalize arrangements in accordance with your wishes. It is important the cost savings of treatment in India be weighed against the travel distance. In most cases, the affordability of Indian health care more than counterbalances the distance.
Other options for quality Heart Valve Repair Surgery
- Heart Valve Repair Surgery in the U.S.
- Heart Valve Repair Surgery in Mexico
- Heart Valve Repair Surgery in Turkey
We also provide information on costs: