Heart Bypass Surgery in India
Heart Bypass Surgery in India at low cost and high quality is now within reach through medical tourism company WorldMed Assist. Our nurses arrange all aspects of your treatment in India and will act as your patient advocate. We have partnerships with some of the best hospitals in India: hospitals that are Joint Commission International (JCI) accredited and have strategic relationships with renowned US medical institutions such as Johns Hopkins and Harvard Medical International.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Heart Bypass Surgery in India in a nutshell:
- Nowhere but in India can you find high quality medical procedures with a 70 to 90 percent savings over the United States. Surgical operations are performed at hospitals accredited by the JCI, including Wockhardt and Apollo Hospitals.
- Physicians and surgeons in India are highly educated, many obtaining their medical degrees at respected universities in English-speaking countries. The competency level of Indian health care providers is commensurate with the United States.
- An important feature of health care practices in India is the prolonged hospital stay after surgery. This recovery period gives you the opportunity to resume your normal activities much sooner after discharge from hospital.
- English is an official language in India. Therefore, you will not experience communications difficulties with medical professionals. Some routines may differ from those in the United States, but you will be quickly reassured by the genuine care you receive.
- The distance to India may seem somewhat daunting; however, our travel agents will make arrangements with your special circumstances in mind. You will discover this drawback is positively compensated by the savings for your procedure.
Other options for Heart Bypass Surgery include:
We also provide information on costs: